Thursday, April 16, 2009

Internship w/New Life Church

Over the past few weeks, the energy that I have experienced has been quite amazing. New Seasons are always something I welcome, and appreciate. The heart of new day dawning is truly sensational, in my book at least.

I have now been Intern Staff here at New Life for Two Weeks, and growing daily in loving God's People. The heart here is amazing. The dedication that is rising, and the vision that is seen is truly tremendous. If you could see what I see? WOW!

Such a small town, seriously of about 4200. A church of about 650 that is thriving and truly giving their absolute best. Through hard-ships, and some difficult roads, they ride the tide into a New day and New Season. What a sight it has been, just in the past few days.

Here recently sitting through a couple of Staff Meeting, and personal times with leaders, I have proposed some ideas that I think can change and increase the energy level of the generations. The heart to receive this has been overwhelming. Truly, they have welcomed me in, and I am overtaken by great favor. Though I have been in some large churches and some small, the heart here is breath taking. I am truly shaken by the heart that is given through these amazing Partners.

I have been here all day, and am about to head home for the day. Thank you for you prayers, your insight, and your encouraging words. They mean the world.

I am truly dedicated to be a voice of influence, and life of impact, and a Spirit of Hope to the many that are searching for True Love and affirmation in life. I believe in you, truly & deeply.


No comments:

Post a Comment